There are many pages describing how to solve this problem. Rebuilding .htaccess, turning off plugins, updates etc. but the problem that I encountered is not described everywhere. When I moved my websites from one server to another, I made sure that the permission and file ownership is identical. WordPress was generating .htaccess with “rewrite” code as it should be. I even went disabling all plugins but my “post name” urls were not working.
So ZDule (my friend) solved this one for me, because I am a total retard and forgot to check my Apache config 🙂 🙂 🙂 My AllowOveride was set to none.
<Directory /var/www/> Options Indexes FollowSymLinks AllowOverride All Require all granted </Directory>
If you are as retarded as I am, you should definitely check this.